Friday, March 5, 2010

Wet Together

This lubricant can be compared to the KY yours and mine. This has been flying off the shelves at the bottom i posted the description of this. I bought it and we LOVE it! my son spilled half of the "hers" side :( that made me sad but you only need a little bit of the hers. unlike the KY brand these NEVER mix because one side is water based and the other is silicon based so it is like oil and water and you feeling that is best for you stays there but when they transfer from the "act" the feeling of both is AMAZING! I will only post products on here that I, myself have tried and recommend!

here is the link if you want to purchase it (I do not make a profit off of the sale but i so recommend it!!!!)

http://xsandoslingerie.com/wettogether.aspx

here is the description.

His warms. Hers tingles. She applies his to him. He applies hers to her. The intimate act of touching makes the connection. The two unite, body to body, heart to heart. Two exciting sensations…Become ONE…together™.

When combined, skin to skin, both unique Wet® together™ formulas provide longer lasting, silky smooth lubrication and sensation. Use as needed to supplement natural moisture and gently enhance pleasure. Reapply as desired. Easily washes away with mild soap and warm water. Will not harm latex.

No comments:

Post a Comment